RPG Trade - Halo 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Trade

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Flash Chat  Rules  Log inLog in  Log-in  

EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ninja60970
Officer/Admin
Ninja60970

Number of posts : 85
<b>Gamertag</b> : Ninja60970
<b>Warnings</b> :
EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Right_bar_bleue

<b>Points</b> :
EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Master Character List
Hitman: No
Salesmen: Part-Time
Officer: Yes

EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Empty
PostSubject: EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES   EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:53 pm

PLZ READ

This is a quote directly from OuTLaWxNYx Last Resort RPG Thread on bungie.net
I am posting this because the ppl here (im not trying to hate yall or be rude or nothing) seem to get some of the rules incorrect or dont even use some of them

Quote :
this game is basically creating a rpg environment in Halo 3.You get to trade, buy, murder and try to become the richest and most scared of person.There are Many jobs you can be in the game such as a Mob boss,hitman, cop, fast food worker, drug dealer, car dealer, gun dealer,mayor and some extras jobs only used if you have a excess of players.I will explain each job at the end.There are MANY rules in this game so ill just list of them. P.S. although there are many rules most are common sence.
1.You can by things with all most anything worth value such as , territories, guns or anything else you would like to offer for somthing.
2.the person you are buying anything from does not have to accept your offer.
3.Teritories are always worth more than anything else in the game other than you bribing them for physical protection and thing such as that.
4.THERE IS NO KILLING IN THIS GAME OTHER THAN THE HITMAN AND COPS.Only the Hitman can kill only if he was ordered by his mob boss to do so and the mob boss can only send his hitman to kill if his customer gave him a good offer for doing it and the customer has an ok reason for wanting to kill him.the cops can also kill but only under certain circunstances such as over hearing him talking to a mob boss about kill somone and having proof for it or seeing him physically kill some one.The cops would normally only take a criminal to jail for anything else and should give him the sentence he deserves for example;2mins in game for crashing in to a cop car.
5.When you die can and respawn you never remember how and who killed you, in other words there is no revenge. you cannot go to a mob boss to ask him to kill someone that killed you in your past life.
6.certain people get teritories for free just for being a certain job for example the cops get "camp froman" teritorie but can not have any other territorie because they have no need for it.
7.ONLY the cops are allowed to walk around with anything else other than a plasma pistol.if a cop sees someone out this a sniper for example he would be arrested for aproximately 5mins.
JOBS
1.COPS-they can arrest people , kill people if nesasary and investigate muders.They get "camp froman" territory automatically.
2.Mob boss/Hitman- they are always on the same team and get territory #1 or in other words bubble shield tower.
3.Car dealer- he gets teriotory in the "big base" and no other one at start of game because he ussually becomes richest anyhow and it wouldnt be fair.
4.gun dealer- sells guns at the beach. if a cop finds him he should try to act natural and make believe his not doing anything wrong.cops cannot arrest him unless the physcally see and hear him making a deal.
5.drug dealer- has no specific territory and his drug stash in in the midle of the bud wheel were invis ussually is.P.S. regen=weed Flare=cocain.
6.Fast food worker- no specificterritory and his shop is at the beach. you will find fire grenades to make believe you are cooking and food is invis.this is a extra job and he is not really paid for food.P.S. no on is to pick up the fire grenades to use as a weapon.
7.Mayor- Can make laws as long as they are not dumb such as copscant arrest people or somthing liek that.the moyor is the boss of the cops just like the mob boss is hte boss of the hitman.

Thats about it. i hope i didnt forget anything but if i did i edit it. ask any question u like.
P.S.The Game Variant For this Is In my file Share.

Thats it
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/boxer_boy_6
OuTLaWxNYx
Admin
OuTLaWxNYx

Number of posts : 14
<b>Gamertag</b> : OuTLaWxNYx
<b>Warnings</b> :
EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Right_bar_bleue

<b>Points</b> :
EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Master Character List
Hitman: Yes
Salesmen: No
Officer: No

PostSubject: Re: EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES   EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:01 pm

yes those are the orginal but as u may remember even that list is missing a few rules. ill post the errors and new rules soon.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Genesis
Salesmen/Officer/Administrator
Nightmare Genesis

Number of posts : 99
<b>Gamertag</b> : BaDKarmA225
<b>Warnings</b> :

<b>Points</b> :
EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

Master Character List
Hitman: No
Salesmen: Yes
Officer: Part-time

PostSubject: Re: EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES   EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:18 pm

I have edited some of your rules to my liking. Very slight difference, though.

And please separate each rule like so:
Code:

etc

So it is readable.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgtrade.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES   EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES Empty

Back to top Go down

EXACT COPY OF ORIGINAL RULES
Page 1 of 1