RPG Trade - Halo 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Trade

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Flash Chat  Rules  Log inLog in  Log-in  

test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jaws802
Citizens
jaws802

Number of posts : 21
<b>Gamertag</b> : Gamertag: jaws802
<b>Warnings</b> :
test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Right_bar_bleue

<b>Points</b> :
test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-11

test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Empty
PostSubject: test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test))   test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 6:23 am

there will be a meeting if any one wants to put the idea to the test just tell me and we can try and sort out a date time. ((game hasn't been played yet so thi might get confusing.))
Back to top Go down
Ninja60970
Officer/Admin
Ninja60970

Number of posts : 85
<b>Gamertag</b> : Ninja60970
<b>Warnings</b> :

<b>Points</b> :
test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Master Character List
Hitman: No
Salesmen: Part-Time
Officer: Yes

PostSubject: Re: test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test))   test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:09 am

ill go help u forge it (maybe on avalanche) and test it, but if i do can i be 1 of the army's leaders or commanders or something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/boxer_boy_6
jaws802
Citizens
jaws802

Number of posts : 21
<b>Gamertag</b> : Gamertag: jaws802
<b>Warnings</b> :

<b>Points</b> :

Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test))   test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:54 am

Ninja60970 wrote:
ill go help u forge it (maybe on avalanche) and test it, but if i do can i be 1 of the army's leaders or commanders or something?

sure dude.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test))   test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test)) Empty

Back to top Go down

test meeting time and gameplay or map making((test))
Page 1 of 1