RPG Trade - Halo 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Trade

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Flash Chat  Rules  Log inLog in  Log-in  

Hello From The Creator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OuTLaWxNYx
Admin
OuTLaWxNYx

Number of posts : 14
<b>Gamertag</b> : OuTLaWxNYx
<b>Warnings</b> :
Hello From The Creator Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello From The Creator Right_bar_bleue

<b>Points</b> :
Hello From The Creator Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Hello From The Creator Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Master Character List
Hitman: Yes
Salesmen: No
Officer: No

Hello From The Creator Empty
PostSubject: Hello From The Creator   Hello From The Creator EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 3:58 pm

Hello, i am Max (Gamertag= OuTLaWxNYx) and i am the creator of RPG TRADE. I havent been very unactive recently because of school work but the scholl year is almost over and i cant wait to begin host RPG games again.I just found out a day ago from ninja that such a communtiy exicts and i am more than happy to be part of it.I have looked at the rules and other things on this site and are a few small errors. I wont bother going through them now but add my GT and i will help make this game better.
By the way there is a thread about this game on bungie.net and it is my goal to make it to the Bungie favorites. I would appreciate it if everyone would make a account on bungie.net if you havent done so yet and rate, download and talk about the game.Tell your friends about it and spread the Word!
Thank you and i cant wait to meet every one.ADD ME = OuTLaWxNYx
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Genesis
Salesmen/Officer/Administrator
Nightmare Genesis

Number of posts : 99
<b>Gamertag</b> : BaDKarmA225
<b>Warnings</b> :
Hello From The Creator Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hello From The Creator Right_bar_bleue

<b>Points</b> :
Hello From The Creator Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Hello From The Creator Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-01

Master Character List
Hitman: No
Salesmen: Yes
Officer: Part-time

PostSubject: Re: Hello From The Creator   Hello From The Creator EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:07 pm

Code:
Wrong Section
~ Moved to Introductions.

Welcome to our organization! Yes, both of us told you about it. PM me with the error of the rules, I'll be glad to fix them. And please help this forum and donate to us so we can buy the domain

rpgtrade.org since we are an organization.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgtrade.darkbb.com
OuTLaWxNYx
Admin
OuTLaWxNYx

Number of posts : 14
<b>Gamertag</b> : OuTLaWxNYx
<b>Warnings</b> :

<b>Points</b> :

Registration date : 2008-06-06

Master Character List
Hitman: Yes
Salesmen: No
Officer: No

PostSubject: Re: Hello From The Creator   Hello From The Creator EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 4:59 pm

Sure i will send u the errors but give me some time because like i said earlier i have been really busy and got another week of school left.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare Genesis
Nightmare Genesis

<b>Warnings</b> :

<b>Points</b> :

Master Character List

PostSubject: Re: Hello From The Creator   Hello From The Creator EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 7:17 pm

I have two weeks. xD

Summer awaits!
Back to top Go down
Ninja60970
Officer/Admin
Ninja60970

Number of posts : 85
<b>Gamertag</b> : Ninja60970
<b>Warnings</b> :

<b>Points</b> :
Hello From The Creator Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Hello From The Creator Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-05

Master Character List
Salesmen: Part-Time
Officer: Yes

PostSubject: Re: Hello From The Creator   Hello From The Creator EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 12:48 am

im out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/boxer_boy_6
Nightmare Genesis
Nightmare Genesis

<b>Warnings</b> :

<b>Points</b> :

Master Character List

PostSubject: Re: Hello From The Creator   Hello From The Creator EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 7:27 am

lol, Lucky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From The Creator   Hello From The Creator Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From The Creator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Trade - Halo 3 :: General :: Inroductions-
Jump to: